Thank you for your interest in The Village at Bellaire!
- A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant who is over 17 years of age.
- A complete credit report will be run on every applicant; an additional deposit may be required for those who reflect marginal credit.
- Rental history will be verified on every applicant within the last 6 - 12 months.
- Your household gross monthly income must be 3 x's the market rent per month and have 6 months of current verifiable employment.
- Acceptable proof of income consists of the following:
- Consecutive and 3 most current paystubs
- Job offer with salary
- Most recent tax return OR W-2
- Self-Employment will be required to show the 3 most current months of bank statements
- GI Benefits, Disability, Social Security award letters
- If you are currently un-employed, you may be required to provide a bank statement reflecting a balance equal or greater than one year's market rent; of which you may be required to pay the first 6 months of your lease upfront.
- Each person over the age of 18 must fill out an application and qualify individually
- Your Application and/or Administation Fees are never refundable.
- In the case that you do not qualify according to our guidelines (and DID NOT falsify any information ) your deposit will be refunded.
By continuing to fill out this application, you hereby consent to allow Moody National Management to obtain/verify any and all of the necessary information needed to process your application for approval. You also agree that all information provided within the application is both true and accurate. By falsifying any or all information, you understand that your deposit is non-refundable and will be held for liquidated damages as stated on the application.
Thank you again for your interest in The Village at Bellaire! A member of our team will be in touch with you after your application has been submitted with an update on your approval status! In the interim, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Leasing Office at [email protected] or by phone at 713.349.8855.